- 10 large prawns, shells & veins removed (leaving the tail end intact)
- 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup of ketchup, mixed with 25 ml of water
- 1 chilli, deseeded and cut to long strips (retain some chilli seeds if you want spicier)
- 1 small tomato, cut to small chucks
- Heat oil in wok and stir fry garlic & chilli until the garlic just starts to change colour.
- Add prawns and stir fry briefly until they are almost cooked.
- Add the ketchup liquid and tomato wedges. Stir evenly and let the sauce simmer briefly. Serve with steamed rice.
Source: Noob Cook
Share It To Your Friends!