Honey Garlic Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- 1 cup ketchup
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon Frank's hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons. cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 pounds chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together ketchup, garlic, hot sauce, honey, brown sugar, liquid smoke, cornstarch, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt, onion powder, oregano, basil, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Spray a 4 sided baking sheet or 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Lay the drumsticks out on the pan and brush with the barbecue sauce.
- Bake in the 375 degree oven for about 45 minutes, brushing with additional barbecue sauce halfway through.
Source: The Stay At Home Chef Recipe
Honey Garlic Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Monday, May 15, 2017 Rating: