- 1 box or bag of seasoned croutons (my bag was 5 ounces), processed or crushed into crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 stick Kerrygold Garlic & Herb Butter, melted (may substitute a stick of salted butter)
- Preheat oven to 400º. Cover large baking sheet with foil (or just lightly grease baking sheet).
- Place crushed croutons, Parmesan, basil and thyme in a pie plate and mix to combine.
- Pour melted butter into a second pie plate. Dip chicken pieces in melted butter, then crouton mix. Place on large baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, till lightly browned.
Source: That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Share It To Your Friends!