To Make Salted Egg Yolk Sauce
- 6 cooked salted egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- 6-8 curry leaves
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 chili padis
- For The Chicken
- 2 pieces of boneless chicken legs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Place salted egg yolks in a bowl and mash it finely.
- Now, heat 2 tablespoons of oil, and fry the mashed salted egg yolks over the heat until foamy.
- Add garlic, ginger, curry leaves and chili padis and fry until fragrant. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the boneless chicken legs with seasonings of salt and sugar. Set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Beat egg and mix well with chicken, coat with cornstarch.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan and deep-fry chicken until golden brown, remove and drain well.
- Heat a pan, add chicken, golden salted egg yolk sauce, stir quickly and let chicken coat well with salted egg yolk.
Source: Rasoi Menu
Share It To Your Friends!