- 1 Long Squash peeled, cut diagonally
- 1 lb beef short ribs cut into strips
- 4-5 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 3-4 cups water
- salt or fish sauce to taste
- Heat canola oil, in a large skillet/pot over medium heat.
- Sauté garlic first till medium golden brown, then add onion and tomato. Cook till translucent.
- Add the beef and stir occasionally till it is brown on all sides about 3-5 minutes.
- Add water, cover and let it boil. Simmer on low heat till meat is tender (30-45 minutes depending on the beef).
- Add the long squash, cook for about 5 to 10 minutes or till it is tender. Do not overcook!
- Add salt or fish sauce to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Source: My Style Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!