Fresh Lumpia Sauce Recipe
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (you can also use muscovado sugar)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and stir until cornstarch and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Cook over medium heat with continuous stirring until it almost boils then lower heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes with continuous stirring.
- Remove from fire and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve with minced garlic and crushed fried pork rinds, if desired.
Source: Goddess Of Deliciousness
Fresh Lumpia Sauce Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 Rating: