- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ½ tsp of minced garlic
- 150g beef, sliced thinly (if taking beef out of the freezer, it is easier to slice while still slightly frozen)
- 1/4 tsp + a pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp five spice powder
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of vegetable oil
- 50g of asparagus, trimmed & sliced diagonally
- 40g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tbs hoisin sauce
- 3tbs water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds as garnish (sort of optional but much nicer with!)
- Preparation is about 30 minutes but that includes the 20 minutes marinating time for the beef when you can get the rice cooked.
- Once you have finished marinating, cook time is about 8-10 minutes.
- I cooked the beef initially for a couple of minutes and my vegetables took another couple of minutes to soften and go a lovely bright green.
- The dish has about 425 calories in it.
Source: Shrinking Singles
Share It To Your Friends!