- 1 pack 8 oz flour stick ( Pancit Canton)
- 2-3 inches carrots Sliced into Strips
- ½ of large pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 lb pork loin in thin cuts,cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb liver (OPTIONAL)
- ½ lb shrimp, peeled
- Vegetables like cabbage, spinach , or Chinese cabbage ( any of this)
- Green beans, cut into bite size
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cans 32 oz Chicken Broth
- 1 Chicken bouillon or Soy sauce to taste
- Lemon for serving
- Green onion, cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Heat the cooking oil in a large pan and saute' the garlic and onion. Add the pork and cook until brown.
- Add in the liver (if using), and shrimp; and cook until the shrimp turn orange. Add water or Chicken stock and add in carrots and green beans. Season your soup mixture with soy sauce and bouillon.
- Season according to your taste. Add in salt if needed.
- Add in the Pancit canton, mix and cook until the Canton is soft but not soggy. Usually the time when the liquid has been soak through by the noodles.
- Turn off fire and add in the vegetables. Serve with lemon .ENJOY!
Source: The Skinny Pot
Share It To Your Friends!