- Lechon Kawali (chopped into bite size)
- 2 medium eggplant (grilled and charred skin removed)
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
- Put the grilled eggplant on the bottom of a serving dish.
- Then layer it with the chopped crispy pork belly.
- Meanwhile, saute the onions and tomatoes. Quickly, add the shrimp paste. Toss additional tomatoes (Bonni said, you want the tomatoes to be crisp and not mushy).
- Pour the sauted tomatoes on top of the dish. Toss them altogether.
- Serve immediately while the pork belly is still crispy. Enjoy!
Source: Skip To Malou
Share It To Your Friends!