- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped and divided (10 oz for filling, 2 oz for garnish)
- 2 ½ cups heavy cream
- 2 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- ⅓ cup water
- Bake pie crust according to package instructions. Cool before adding chocolate filling.
- In a saucepan, bring ⅓ cup water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and add chopped chocolate, butter, and marshmallows. Stir until smooth then transfer to bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until peaks form. Fold in chocolate mixture and stir until incorporated. Pour batter into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. To serve, grate or finely chop reserved 2 oz of chocolate over top of pie.
Source: 12 Tomatoes
Share It To Your Friends!