- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup Soy Vay® Spicy’N Sweet Chili Heat or Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teryiaki®
- White rice for serving
- Green scallions, for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a wire rack on top of a large baking sheet and set aside.
- In two shallow containers, add panko to one container and milk and egg to the other container. Whisk together the milk and egg.
- Coat the chicken tenders into the milk and egg mixture then drain off the excess. Coat the chicken in panko on both sides and gently press panko onto chicken. Shake off excess and place onto wire rack. Repeat until all chicken tenders are coated.
- Bake for 10 minutes then using tongs, flip the chicken to cook on the other side for another 10 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, let cool for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, pour your sauce of choice into a shallow container. Dip the chicken tenders in the sauce of your choice and place on top of white rice. Garnish with green scallions, if desired.
Source: Table For Two
Share It To Your Friends!