- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 cup hot sauce such as Texas Pete
- 1 tablespoon powdered garlic
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- Cooking Spray
- Blue Cheese or Ranch for serving
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Rinse chicken wings and pat dry. Lightly coat one or two cookie sheets with cooking spray, so you have enough space to bake chicken in a single layer.
- Whisk butter though sea salt in a large medium mixing bowl. Place dry mashed potato flakes in another medium bowl.
- Dip each chicken wing into the buffalo sauce mixture and then coat in mashed potato flakes. Place on coated baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken wings. Drizzle with remaining hot sauce mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until juices run clear. Allow to sit for 3-4 minutes before transferring to serving tray. Serve with blue cheese or ranch.
Source: Savory Experiments
Share It To Your Friends!