- 5-6 medium size mangoes, sliced thinly
- 1 pack Graham crackers (200 grams)
- 3/4 cup of condensed milk
- 1 pack Oreo cookies 'n cream (12 pieces)
- 2 cups whip cream
- 1 small pack of sliced almonds or ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon honey to taste
- On a food processor, put all the cookies and cream until it is finely crushed. Put in a separate container. Wash the food processor bowl for your cream mixture.
- Mix together the whip cream and condensed milk using a food processor (or you may use a mixer) for 1 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of the sliced mangoes in the mixture then mix it for another 1 minute or until the mango is well-blended.
- Separate around 2 cups of the sliced mangoes for your toppings later.
- On a rectangle size glass baking dish, arrange around 4 pieces Graham Crackers as the base layer. Fill in the gap with crushed cookies and cream
- Spread about 1/4 of the cream mixture over the Gramham crackers
- Place and arrange nicely the sliced mangoes then garnish it with sliced almonds or ground almonds.
- Make another 3 rounds of layering through repeating steps #5 to #7.
- On the last layer, spread it with cookies and cream .
- Place it on your freezer and let it chill for at least 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, place it on your chiller for 1 to 2 hours to let the cream set.
- You can sprinkle the ground almonds or put a cherry before it will be served.
Source: D Life Of Alming
Share It To Your Friends!