- 1 pound shrimp, with shell
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped finely
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced red chile pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- bamboo skewers
- In a large shallow bowl, combine all ingredients and marinate the shrimp for 1 hour to overnight.
- Skewer the shrimp, 3-4 per stick depending on size. Grill about 3-5 minutes each side until cooked to pinkness with a few char marks. (Another option: Broil in an oven 3-5 minutes per side or until cooked through).
Source: Obsessive Cooking Disorder
Share It To Your Friends!