- 2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon nut meg
- 1 teaspoons coriander
- 1 teaspoons all spice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ dried teaspoon thyme
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon bouillon powder (replace with ¾ teaspoon salt)
- Mayonnaise Spicy Sauce
- Vegetables (lettuce, tomatoes Cucumber)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pepper sauce (recipe here)
- Spicy Mayonnaise Sauce
- Combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise (this may be done the day before and refrigerated
- To make the marinade: In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, paprika, nutmeg, thyme cayenne pepper and yogurt.
- Add to the chicken and coat with marinade. Place in a zip lock bag or enclosed storage and Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a grill pan on medium high heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Grill chicken for about 8-10 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through. Chop chicken into thin bite size pieces
- Serve chicken on flat bread or this East African Chapati.
- Top with spicy sauce and /or sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumber, lettuce or any veggies of choice.
Source: Immaculate Bites
Share It To Your Friends!