Chicken Patties Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 400g ground chicken
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp of jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Lettuce wraps, to serve
- Tomato slices, to serve (optional)
- Pickled jalapeños and onions, to serve (optional)
- Tahini-harissa sauce, to serve (optional)
- In a bowl, place all ingredients and mix.
- Divide into 4 patties.
- In a grill pan or skillet with medium-high heat, cook each side for 4 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce wraps.
Source: The Not So Creative Cook
Chicken Patties Lettuce Wraps Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, May 05, 2017 Rating: