- 6 small baked Idaho potatoes, halved
- olive oil for brushing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced. (Great way to use a leftover roast chicken!)
- 1 1/2 cup Marinara
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/8 cup basil, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Carefully spoon out the inside of each potato skin leaving approximately 1/4 of the potato and potato skin in tact.
- Lightly spray or brush each side of the potato with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the potato skin skin side up on the baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes until the skins are crisp and lightly brown.
- Remove the potato skin from the oven and flip.
- Place a small spoonful of the Prego Farmers' Market® Classic Marinara in each potato skin.
- Top with chicken and mozzarella
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Top with basil and serve with the remaining Prego Farmers' Market Classic Marinara for dipping.
Share It To Your Friends!