- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 1 pack thin egg noodles, cooked accordingly
- 2 cups chopped Napa cabbage
- 2 head garlic minced (then fried it 1 tbsp oil)
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 4 large eggs boiled and sliced
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- evaporated milk
- Put the chicken breast in a pot of 8 cups chicken broth. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Take the chicken breast from the pot, cool and slice.
- Return the breast bone to the broth and continue to simmer.
- In each bowl, put mami noodles, sliced chicken, Napa cabbage, sliced eggs.
- Pour the hot chicken broth.
- Garnish with spring onions, fried garlic.
- For creamy taste, add 1 tbsp evaporated milk to each bowl.
- Season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
Source:My Style Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!