- 200g peanuts
- 100g black-eyed beans
- 50g root mustard
- 500g chicken feet
- 200g dried squid
- 2.5l water
- 10 red dates
- 20g solomon’s seal
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Rinse chicken feet and blanch in boiling water. Rinse well under cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Rinse black-eyed beans and peanuts. Soak in water for one hour and peel the skin off the peanuts. Rinse root mustard and cut into sections.
- Rinse dried squid and soak in water.
- Rinse red dates and solomon’s seal. Drain and set aside.
- Put all the ingredients in a pot. Bring to a boil over high heat, then continue to simmer over medium-low heat for about 2 ½ hours.
- Season with salt to taste and serve warm.
Source: Vi Vian's Food Blog
Share It To Your Friends!