- 2 Tbs. toasted sesame seed oil
- 2 Tbs. canola oil
- 2 Tbs. minced garlic
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh ginger
- 1 chicken breast, sliced thinly
- 3 cups green beans
- 4 Tbs. mirin
- 2 Tbs. hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- pinch of white pepper
- fresh mint, for garnish
- 1 lime
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- Heat the oils in a wok over medium-high.
- Add the garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper. Bloom for 1 minute.
- Add chicken, 2 Tbs mirin, a pinch of salt and pepper; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken no longer has any pink on the surface. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add the green beans to the wok, along with the remaining 2 Tbs. mirin, another pinch of salt and pepper. Add a little more oil if needed. Saute until the beans are crisp-tender, 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken back to the wok, along with the hoisin and soy sauce. Stir-fry one more minute to coat everything.
- Serve stir-fry over a helping of white rice and garnish with fresh mint!
Source: Bev Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!