- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 (½ to ¾-inch thick) center-cut pork loin chops (about 10oz each)
- 4 thin slices mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season each pork chop with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet (I like to use my cast iron skillet but any will do) over medium-high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of hot sauce and stir to combine.
- Add pork chops and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the heat and transfer the pork chops along with the juices to a baking sheet (or leave is the cast iron skillet if you’re using one). Top each pork chop with remaining hot sauce and a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Place under the broiler on high for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot!
Source: The Iron You
Share It To Your Friends!