- 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 piece lemon or 3 pieces calamansi
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- salt to taste
- Marinade beef in soy sauce, lemon (or calamansi), and ground black pepper for at least 1 hour
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir fry the onion rings until the texture becomes soft. Set aside
- In the same pan where the onions were fried, fry the marinated beef (without the marinade) until color turns brown. Set aside
- Put-in the garlic then saute for a few minutes
- Pour the marinade and bring to a boil.
- Put in the fried beef and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water as needed.
- Add the stir-fried onions and some salt to taste.
- Serve hot.
Source: Simply Filipina
Share It To Your Friends!