Beef And Vegetable Hash Recipe
- 1 tbsp EV olive oil
- 1 tbsp ghee
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- ½ cup brown mushroom, chopped
- ½ cup zucchini
- 250g ground beef, lean/low fat
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
- In a bowl, place beef, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix until everything is well combined. Set aside.
- In a heatproof bowl, add carrots and water. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until carrots are tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet with medium heat, add ghee and sauté onions until caramelized. Add in garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add carrots, mushroom and zucchini. Cooked until tender. Transfer to a plate.
- On the same skillet, add in olive oil. Add beef mixture, breaking up into smaller pieces.
- When the beef is cooked, return back the cooked veggies along with baby spinach. Cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Season again with salt and pepper, if needed. And adjust seasoning accordingly.
- Serve with sunny side up eggs with crisp edges! Yum!
Source: The Not So Creative Cook
Beef And Vegetable Hash Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, May 05, 2017 Rating: