- 6 medium hard cooked eggs peeled
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage (ground beef)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoons onion powder
- ½-1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- ½ - 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using seasoned sausage meat)
- 1 teaspoon (hot pepper ) adjust to taste
- ½ cup flour
- 2 medium eggs lightly beaten
- 1-cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Remove casings form sausage and place in a bowl.
- Add, garlic, cayenne pepper,thyme, granulated onions, white pepper and salt. Mix thoroughly. Divide into equal portions and then shape into a thin round, flat enough to fit around the egg.
- Gently wrap the sausage meat around the egg as evenly as possible making sure there are no cracks or opening.
- Lightly roll the boiled eggs in the flour, shaking off excess, followed by the egg mixture egg.
- Roll in breadcrumbs mixture to coat
- Bake for about 25- 30minutes, or until sausage is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink near egg.
- In a large, sauce pan pour vegetable oil, until it is at least 2 inches deep, heat to 350 degrees F. Fry for about 5 -8 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels before serving.
- Serve warm or at room temperature
Share It To Your Friends!