- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Package Thin Sliced Bacon
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Mix the brown sugar and chili powder in an 8x9" dish and set it aside.
- Wrap the end of the bacon around the chicken until bacon touches bacon on the underside. Cut the bacon strip and repeat until all of the chicken is wrapped.
- Set the chicken on a foil lined baking sheet with the cut ends of bacon down so they do not fall off of the chicken.
- Wrap chicken in bacon and toss in brown sugar.
- Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through depending on size of chicken.
- Serve immediately alone or with ranch.
- See notes for tips.
Source: Oh Sweet Basil
Share It To Your Friends!