- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ medium white onion, sliced
- 1 can (500ml) diced tomatoes (with the liquid)
- 2 fresh tilapia filets
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnishing (optional)
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add onion to the skillet, sauté for 5 minute until tender.
- Add diced tomatoes, tilapia filets and salt and pepper.
- Cover the skillet and cook for about 7-10 minutes until the tilapia is cooked through.
- Top with fresh parsley before serving.
Source: Primavera Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!