- 2 small cans, OIL packed Tuna, your favorite brand
- 1/2 small Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Onion powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Salt, adjust to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Accent seasoning
- 1/2 small head Cabbage, cut into chunks
- On medium high heat, in a large deep frying pan, drain the oil of the tuna into it. Add your sliced onions and stir fry until translucent. Add the tuna and all the seasonings; stir to completely mix thoroughly, breaking up larger pieces if needed.Cook this for about 3 minutes.
- Cut your cabbage into chunks; separate your leaves. Add this to the tuna mixture and stir to combine well. Reduce heat to medium and cover. Allow the cabbage to wilt and become tender, roughly about 2 – 3 minutes, stirring often. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly!
- Serve with steamed rice, sprinkle more soy sauce onto rice, if needed.
Source: Chamorita Momma's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!