- 3 pcs Firm Tofu, diced
- 10 -15 pcs Green Beans (Baguio Beans), chopped
- 1/8 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar Water
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce Vegetable oil for frying
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Toast sesame seeds in a pan with a little bit of oil. Set aside.
- Fry tofu in the same pan until golden brown.
- While frying the tofu, mix soy sauce, brown sugar, water, flour and oyster sauce in a bowl.
- Cook the sauce in a separate pan until thick. Set aside.
- Cook green beans together with tofu for 5 minutes.
- Mix the sauce together with tofu and beans in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds if desired.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!