- 1 1/2 pounds boneless , skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chile powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce , minced
- 1 tsp adobo sauce
- 1 Tbls white vinegar
- thinly sliced green onions for topping
- Cut chicken into small 1/2 inch pieces, and put into a medium sized bowl. Add 1/2 Tbls olive oil, cornstarch, salt, paprika, chile powder, cumin, garlic, and cayenne. Toss until everything is well coated. In a small bowl mix together honey, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce and vinegar.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1/2 Tbls olive oil to the pan. When oil is shimmering, add chicken to the pan. Stir chicken until no longer pink and lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes. Remove chicken from the pan. Add honey mixture to the hot pan. Set sauce simmer for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. When you can drag a spatula across the bottom of the pain, and the sauce leaves a trail, add chicken back to the pan. Simmer for 1 minute, mixing to coat chicken. Serve immediately topped with green onions.
Source: Dinner Dishes And Dessert
Share It To Your Friends!