Sweet And Sour Bulasi Recipe
- 1 kilo bulasi – innards and scales removed, cleaned
- 3 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – finely chopped
- 1/2 medium carrot – finely chopped
- 1/4 of a green chilies (siling panigang) – finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Flour mixture – 1 tablespoon of flour diluted in a cup of water
- Pepper to taste
- Cucumber for garnishing
- oil for frying
- Sprinkle the bulasi with some salt and fry until crispy. Set aside.
- Make the sweet and sour sauce. Saute garlic until golden brown and add onion.
- Add carrot, green chilies and let it simmer.
- Add vinegar and sugar put into boil.
- Add pepper and flour mixture. Turn the fire off when it thickens.
- Layer the bulasi on a plate and top with cucumber and drizzle with sauce.
Source: Food Citations
Sweet And Sour Bulasi Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Thursday, April 20, 2017 Rating: