- Fish Cake (sliced)
- Garlic (sliced or minced)
- Salt to taste
- Clean vegetables, cut them into desirable size.
- Heat frying pan with some oil (abt 1tbsp)
- Add garlic and stir-fried it until it's golden color.
- Stir in shirmp, add in some pepper and continue to stir-fried it till it turn red color.
- Add in vegetables and continue to cook it for few minutes.
- Add fish cakes and some water (cover the wok & cook for a while)
- Add some salt to taste before dish up the vegetables.
Source: Cooking Crave
Share It To Your Friends!