- 1 chicken breast (about 400g), sliced 0.5cm thick
- 50 g roasted cashew nuts
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1 onion, sliced6 dried chillies, soaked and cut into half
Marinate the chicken with:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp black soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp 5 spice powder
- 1 tbsp cooking wine (shao xin rice wine)
- some salt to taste
- arinate the sliced chicken with the ingredients. Stir to mix well and cover it with cling wrap and place it in the fringe for an hour.
- Heat the wok with some oil. Stir-fried garlic, onions and dried chillies for a minute.
- Add in the marinated chicken and stir-fried for a while. Add in a little (about 3 tbsp) water and cover the wok, let it simmer till the dish dries up and chicken is cook. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in the roasted cashew nuts when the chicken is cooked. Lastly, add salt to taste (this is depend to the saltiness of the soy sauce we used) If the dish already salty enough, just omit the salt.
- Serve with warm rice.
Source: Cooking Crave
Share It To Your Friends!