Steak Bites Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. flat iron or top sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Place all ingredients, except steak, in a large ziplock baggie. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Drop steak pieces in and seal shut. Shake gently to coat steak entirely in marinade. Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for at least 3 hours or up to 24.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat skillet until it's very hot. Remove steak pieces from marinade using a slotted spoon and place in hot skillet. Discard marinade. Cook steak according to your desired temperature. We like medium-well so I cooked ours for about 3 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Source: Life In The Lofthouse
Steak Bites Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Monday, April 03, 2017 Rating: