- 3tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 kilo lean beef, Sliced thinly
- 1 piece Knorr Beef Cubes,
- 3-4 tablespoons sweet corn kernels
- freshly cracked black pepper, As needed
- 1 tablespoon spring onions, Chopped
- 1 piece onion, Minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar or honey
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
Make the pepper steak:
- Place your cast iron skillet over high heat and pour the oil once you see that it’s smoking hot. Place one cup of cooked rice in the center with a tablespoon of butter on top and then turn off the heat.
- Arrange the beef slices, corn kernels, and spring onions around the skillet then sprinkle generously with fresh cracked black pepper.
Make the sauce:
- Combine oil, onion, garlic, brown sugar, Knorr Liquid Seasoning, cornstarch, and water in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer until it thickens. Pour the sauce over the rice and pepper steak. Serve while hot.
Source: Chef Pinoy Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!