- 1 Kilo, Snapper fish (Maya-maya)
- 5 tbsp. Miso paste
- 200 grams, (Unripe taramind) or 1 pack of Taramind powder
- 4 cloves, garlic, minced
- 1 pc. onion medium sized, chopped
- 2 pcs. large sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 thumb sized ginger, chopped
- 1 bunch, mustard greens (mustasa)
- 1 pc. medium-sized radish (lbanos), sliced
- 5 pcs, large, Okra (optional), cut into 2 pcs
- 3 pcs. finger chili (Siling haba)
- 1.5 liter, water or rice washing
- cooking oil
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- In a hot frying pan, pour and heat cooking oil, fry fish until light brown.
- Drain and set aside
- In a casserole, heat oil and saute ginger, garlic, union and tomatoes.
- Add miso paste and salt then stir cook for a minute.
- Add water and then bring to boil.
- Pour the radish and okra and sinigang powder or taramind juice then bring to boil
- Add fried fish, finger chili then cook for another 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground pepper according to taste.
- Add mustard greens then simmer for a minute then turn-off the stove.
- Serve with steamed rice.
- Share and Enjoy!
Source: Lasang Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!