- 4 (10 oz.) bone in pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- ½ cup red pepper jelly
- 6 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat on the stove top. Add the pork chops, and cook until golden, about 6 minutes per side. Internal temperature should register at 140*F. Transfer the pork chops to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
- Wipe the oil out of the pan, and add the jelly and vinegar. Whisk over medium heat until thick and syrupy, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chops back into the pan and turn to coat in the glaze before serving.
Source: Chew Nibble Nosh
Share It To Your Friends!