- 500 grams precooked shelled mussels
- Ginger about 2 fingers size, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch Spring Onion cut into 2 inch segments
- 1 small can of cut button mushrooms
- 5 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Thaw mussels and set aside. In a wok, heat vegetable oil and saute minced garlic until light brown. Add in the spring onion, ginger strips and mushrooms.
- Add the pepper and oyster sauce while continuously stirring.
- Add the mussels and stir until mussels are completely mixed in.
- Lower the flame and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
Source: It's All About Food
Share It To Your Friends!