Ranch Cheddar Chicken Recipe
- 1-1 1/2 pounds Chicken Tenders, Or boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1 oz packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1/3 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- Cooking Spray
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place a cooling rack over a baking sheet lined with foil.
- In a small bowl mix together mayo, ranch dressing mix, and Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer on the cooling rack.
- Spread mayo mixture evenly over the top of the chicken.
- Mix together panko breadcrumbs and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle over the chicken.
- Spray the chicken with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
Source: Dinner Dishes And Dessert
Ranch Cheddar Chicken Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 Rating: