- Dozen large prawns, de-shelled
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli or red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of cayenne pepper or paprika
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Dash of cognac
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in a cazuela or sauté pan on medium, add garlic, chilli and fry until golden brown, being careful not to burn garlic.
- Add prawns with paprika, lemon juice and cognac. Sauté prawns, turning regularly, until they turn pink and start to curl.
- Remove from heat, garnish with parsley, and serve straight from pan or transfer to warm plate with basket of bread on the side.
Source: Cooking In The City
Share It To Your Friends!