- 1/2 cup of pork belly (cut into strips)
- 1/4 cup of minced pork
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 2 medium potato (diced)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 red hot chili pepper (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 cup of water or broth.
- Heat wok in the stove.
- Toss the pork belly strips and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the oil and minced meat and fry till almost brown.
- Set aside the meat in corner of the wok.
- Add the garlic and onion and saute.
- Add tomato and mix all the ingredients in the wok.
- Add potato and stir for 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add soy sauce and chili pepper.
- Add water and simmer for 5 minutes.
Source: Eden's Easy Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!