- Pork, cubed
- Shrimp paste (bagoong), approximately half cup per kilo of pork
- Chopped garlic
- Sliced red onions
- diced tomatoes
- 2 medium sized eggplant, cut into slices
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 cups of water, approximate
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- Siling labuyo
- Pour water in the pan to boil the pork. Seasoned with salt and pepper. Boil until tender. Then, set aside. Don't throw the broth.
- Using the same pan, sautee the garlic, onions and tomatoes.
- When tomatoes are tender, add the bagoong and the sugar.
- Add the pork. Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Mix the sliced eggplant.
- Put the broth and let it simmer for a few minutes until the eggplant is cooked and the water is reduced.
- Add the siling labuyo.
- Seasoned it with salt and pepper.
Source: Hungry Pinay
Share It To Your Friends!