- 1 whole chicken (chopped into serving parts)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 small ginger, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can pineapple chunks (reserved the syrup)
- Fish sauce to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cooking oil for sautéing
- In a skillet of hot cooking oil, sauté the ginger, garlic and onions. Add the fish sauce.
- Add in the chicken and stir fry for about five minutes.
- Pour the pineapple syrup and let it simmer for about fifteen minutes or until chicken is tender. Add the pepper.
- Pour in the evaporated milk and the red bell peppers and bring to a quick boil.
Source: Jane's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!