Pinangat Na Pampano Recipe
- 1 Golden Pampano Fish (approximately 1 1/2 lb)
- 2 medium-sized diced tomatoes
- 1 medium-sized diced onion
- 1 medium-sized ginger
- 1 tablespoon salt or fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon calamansi juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean fish thoroughly, cut into 3 pices and rub with sea salt then set aside.
- In a pot, bring 3 1/2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add in tomatoes, onion, ginger and fish sauce (or salt) and pepper.
- Let it boil for 15 to 20 minutes in low to medium heat until tomatoes are almost reduced to skin.
- Add the calamansi juice and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the fish and cooked for 20 to 30 minutes.
- (Optional) Add some vegetables like, jalape√±o, tomato and onion simmer for 3 minutes. Serve while hot.
Source: Isla Kulinarya
Pinangat Na Pampano Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 Rating: