Pepper & Cheese Rolls Recipe
- 2 pcs. medium Green/Red Bell Pepper (slice into strips)
- 1 pack Cheddar Cheese (battonet sliced)
- 24 pcs. small size Lumpia Wrapper
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Thousand Island sauce for dipping
- SLICE the pepper & cheddar cheese.
- WRAP pepper & cheese with lumpia wrapper.
- Deep FRY the pepper & cheese rolls until golden brown and drain oil using paper towel.
- Serve while hot with Thousand Island sauce dip.
Source: Luto Ni Kikay
Pepper & Cheese Rolls Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Saturday, April 01, 2017 Rating: