- 3 lbs. Pig’s leg (pata), cut in 2 ½ inches length
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 3 pieces ripe saba banana, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup cubed calabaza squash (kalabasa)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 6 to 8 cups water
- 1 piece beef broth or 2 teaspoons beef powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pot. Saute garlic and onion. Add the duck and cook for 3-5 minutes or until all sides are light to medium brown.
- Pour-in the fish sauce, tomato sauce, and water. Add the meat cube (or dust). Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 50-70 minutes. Add the potato, banana and pumpkin pumpkin. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Put-in the bok choy (or pechay) and then sprinkle some black pepper. Cover.
- Turn off heat. Let the cover is for 5 minutes until the residual heat cook the bok choy.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve.
Share It To Your Friends!