- 1 kilo pork leg / pata, cut into 1inch thick
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1 liter water
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 pcs bay leaves
- 1 tsp black peppercorn
- ½ cup banana blossoms, washed and drained
- 3 tbsps brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for sautéing
- Cornstarch-water mixture
- Combine 3 tbsps cornstarch to 3 tbsps water
- In a stock pot, heat oil, garlic, bay leaves, pork leg. Fry until lightly browned.
- Add black peppercorns, vinegar, and soy sauce. Fish sauce and water. Simmer until the pork legs are cooked and tender and the sauce have already thickened. Add salt to taste.
- Add banana blossoms, cook until tender.
- Pour in cornstarch-water mixture slowly to sauce for desired thickness.
Source: Joy Bites
Share It To Your Friends!