Paksiw Na Isda (Fish In Vinegar Sauce) Recipe
- 1/2 k white fish, we used Bisugo (red mullet)
- 1 medium size Onion
- about 1/2 inch Ginger, sliced
- 4-5 T Vinegar
- 2-3 pcs Finger Chillies or Siling Haba
- 1/2 C Water
- 1 T oil
- Salt and Peper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a pan, except the oil.
- Simmer until fish is done.
- Add oil before turning off heat.
- Serve hot with Sinangag.
Source: Everything's Herbed
Paksiw Na Isda (Fish In Vinegar Sauce) Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Saturday, April 22, 2017 Rating: