Orange Mustard Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard (Trader Joe's)
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, combine orange juice, marmalade, and mustard. Bring to a boil and immediately reduce heat to a simmer and cook until syrupy, about 15 minutes.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirling to coat bottom of pan. Season both sides of the chops with salt and pepper. Sear the chops in the pan for about 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Add rosemary and onion to pan, then pour juice mixture over pork.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425 degrees or until a thermometer registers 140 degrees.
- Remove onion and rosemary to a platter and return the skillet to the stovetop. Add lime juice and cook over medium high heat for 4 minutes, or until liquid is syrupy.
- Add pork to platter and drizzle with sauce.
Orange Mustard Glazed Pork Chops Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Monday, April 03, 2017 Rating: