Nilagang Baboy Recipe
- 1 kilo pork – sliced
- 1 bundle pechay Baguio – remove the base
- 15 pieces Baguio beans – remove the strings and cut in half
- 3 medium potato – peeled and chopped in desired sizes
- 4 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 medium onions – chopped
- 6 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a deep casserole put water and pork. Boil for about 15 minutes.
- Add garlic and onion and boil for about five minutes.
- Add potato and boil for another three minutes.
- Add string beans and boil for a minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pechay Baguio and boil for about 30 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy
Source: Food Citations
Nilagang Baboy Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Thursday, April 20, 2017 Rating: