Mini Mac And Cheese Cups Recipe
- Elbow macaroni 8 Ounce
- Butter 2 Tablespoon
- Paprika 1⁄4 Teaspoon
- Flour 2 Tablespoon
- Milk 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Sharp cheddar cheese 1⁄2 Pound, grated
- Green onion To Taste
- Chives To Taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a nonstick mini muffin pan very well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over high heat, then cook the pasta for 2 minutes less than the package says. My elbow macaroni said to cook for 7 minutes, so I drained it after 5. After you’ve cooked and drained the pasta, return the empty pasta pot to the heat and turn the heat down to medium.
- Melt the butter and add the paprika. Add the flour and stir the mixture around for 2 minutes.
- While whisking, add the milk. The mixture will be very thick. Remove the pot from the heat and add the cheese and drained pasta, stirring it all together until the cheese and sauce are well distributed.
- Portion your mac and cheese into the muffin cups, either with a spoon or a cookie scoop.
- Pack the mac and cheese into the muffin cups with your fingers really well. If you don’t pack the mac and cheese down, they won’t hold their shape when you take them out after baking, and you certainly don’t want them to fall apart.
- Bake the mac and cheese cups for 15 minutes until bubbling and gooey. Remove them to a wire rack to cool for at least 10 minutes, then carefully run a knife around the edges to loosen.
- Remove the mac and cheese cups from the pan and garnish with chopped chives or scallion greens. Enjoy!
Source: I Food Tv
Mini Mac And Cheese Cups Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 Rating: